Wednesday 27 April 2011

Before and after

Cant believe April is nearly gone and this is my first post for this month. I have been so busy, moving house, starting new job, traveling between London and Norfolk and taking lots of photos. I will try and get the majority of them up before next Wednesday when term starts again. I am really excited about a collaboration that I'm currently involved in, working with make-up artists, stylists and hair stylists towards an 8 page editorial spread. The ideas that are in the mix at the moment are incredible and we're all really looking forward to pulling it off and showing you all.

My main focus at the moment, apart from seeking out some good locations to shoot, is learning some new photography and photoshop techniques to try and sharpen and better my images to give them a more professional, magazine aesthetic. I'll put some before and afters up and show you how it's going.


No comments:

Post a Comment